Are you a fantasy author who wants to create more vivid worlds or give them greater depth? If so, this is the book you have been waiting for. Subjects covered include:
- How to create complex characters and an epic cast
- Detailed lists of intelligent fantasy beings from myths and the world of fantasy, including celestial and paranormal species
- How to create a celestial world and an underworld
- Planning a novel
- Ideas for plots, sub-plots, plot twists and book themes
- Twenty-seven individual sub-sections on creating every aspect of a fantasy culture, from its history and jobs to its level of technology
- Another five sub-sections on creating a planet, from geography to different realms to the effects of the sun(s) and moon(s) on the planet
- Seven sub-sections about every aspect of creating a magic system
- A list of fantasy creatures and how to create your own
- Find inspiration and add an extra layer to your writing by using real myths, legends, folktales, historical events and stories of the paranormal
- Eighteen detailed sub-sections on fantasy subgenres
- Ideas to help you market your books
- Twelve templates that you can use again and again every time you begin a new fantasy novel or series, that let you take the ideas in the book and turn them into something unique of your own
In addition to all this, the paperback version of “Writing Fantasy” also contains over 100 illustrations to give you extra information and even more ideas.
This is the perfect book for writers of fantasy. Get your copy now so that you can take your writing to a whole new level.
- 1 To Be Read list
The paperback version of the book has more than 100 illustrations. The e-book version isn't illustrated.